TOTAL EQUIPMENT COVERAGE1
- Device replacement for loss, theft, damage, and post-warranty defects as soon as the next day
- Call for fast, personalized access to a Tech Coach
- Get help with all your device needs: Device maximization in/out of the home, finding an app, optimizing device performance, and much more
- Find the latest third party apps to unlock your device’s full potential
VERIZON MOBILE SECURITY2
- Detect viruses and malware with protection Powered by McAfee®
- Browse with confidence using McAfee® SiteAdvisor®
- Guard privacy and manage app access using McAfee® App Alert
- Locate a lost or misplaced device with alarm and GPS
- Protect data with lock and erase if it’s gone for good
All products can be purchased separately through a Verizon Wireless store. Complete terms and conditions for all products are available through your Verizon Wireless sales representative.
1Total Equipment Coverage bundles Asurion Wireless Phone Protection and Verizon Wireless Extended Warranty, each of which are available separately.
Replacements for loss, theft and damage are provided through the Wireless Phone Protection program which is underwritten by Liberty Mutual Insurance
Company or one of its insurance company affiliates; Asurion Insurance Services, Inc. (in NY, Asurion; in California, Agent License #0B35141) is the agent
and provides claims servicing under this program. Except in Florida, replacements for post-warranty defects are provided through the Extended Warranty
program - the obligor of the Extended Warranty program is Verizon Wireless Services, LLC. The Extended Warranty program is not available in Florida. .In Florida, Liberty Mutual and Asurion provide replacements under the Wireless Phone Protection program for post-warranty defects.
2Available for Android smartphones running Android 2.1 or higher. Verizon Mobile Security AntiVirus and McAfee® SiteAdvisor® are available at no charge, regardless of enrollment in one of the above programs. Additional features provided by McAfee® and Asurion Mobile Applications. Verizon Mobile Security is not an insurance product. Technical limitations may prevent certain features (e.g. LOCK) from working on certain phones. Device must be powered on, have text messaging capability, and be within the Verizon Wireless National Enhanced Services Coverage Area for Verizon Mobile Security features to function. Data usage applies for download and use. Lock applies to internal phone memory only - does not lock or protect removable memory. Depending on your device, the erase feature will erase select data from your device and does not erase data stored on removable memory.
McAfee® and SiteAdvisor® are registered trademarks or trademarks of McAfee, Inc.® or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.